Are you or have you thought about using the power of video to market you and your business?
Or are you saying things like….
“I’m nervous about being that exposed.”
“I don’t like the way I look on video.”
“I never know what to say on a video.”
I don’t even know how to use video to market my business.”
Don’t worry, you are not alone. Most people are not comfortable on video and as a result are not using it as a way to build their business. Unfortunately, they are missing out on attracting many more clients to their business.
The thing is, video’s are incredibly hot right now and have been for quite some time now. I you don’t believe me hear are some astounding facts:
- Google saw the power of video way back in 2006 when they paid 1.6 billion for YouTube
- YouTube is the 2nd largest search engine in the world
- 9 out of 10 top ranked websites are video intensive
There are so many distribution outlets for videos today that will allow your video the opportunity to go viral.
- Video Portals
- Social Networks
- Social Bookmarking
- Press Releases
- Article Sites
- and more
Some great ways to utilize video for your business are:
- For sharing your signature story (on your website or on social media)
- Video training series
- Video blog posts
- Video testimonials
- Video trailer for your upcoming event.
Here are 5 Simple Keys that are essential to follow when creating your videos
1. Create great and valuable content.- Here is where you want to share your expertise with your audience. What works well is to address a problem or challenge that your target market may be experiencing. Then, offer a solution to the problem. Be sure to provide them with viable tips and strategies that they can use and implement right a way in their lives or their business. Don’t be afraid to give up the goods. That will leave them wanting more and seeing you as the expert.
2. Relax and be yourself. – Make sure you are being genuine and authentic. Don’t try to be like someone else. Speak from your heart. This is how your ideal client will connect with you and how you will earn their trust.
3. Produce a quality video.- Your video does not have to be professionally produced however, it should be professional looking. Make sure you have quality speakers for good sound and make sure the lighting is good. If your video is not good quality your audience will most likely stop watching or view you as being unprofessional.
4. Keep your video to 2-5 minutes in length. – Many individuals are extremely busy and don’t have a lot of time to spend reading long emails or watching videos. Make it short and to the point. The only time I recommend going over the 5 minute time frame is when you are creating training videos for a target audience that has paid for the training that you are providing, then they will be willing to invest their time.
5. Create a strong call to action.- This is probably the most important key. It is essential that you direct your audience to what you want them to do next. You can do this by making an irresistible offer. For example; go to this website to sign up for my free guide as my special gift to you (it’s valued at xyz). Or, go to this website to register for my free tele-seminar. Or it can be an invitation to sign up for one of your products or programs. If you are not doing this, you are missing the opportunity to provide your client the chance to work with you further or to get access to the solution to their problem.
Creating a video is not hard it just takes some practice and knowing what to focus on.
I challenge you to commit to and then create your first video (if you haven’t done so already). This is a great time to shine and let you prospective clients see you as the brilliant expert that you are!
Love and Success,
To find out more about Megan and her services go to: www.megantull.com
WANT TO USE THIS ARTICLE IN YOUR NEWSLETTER OR WEBSITE? You can, as long as you include the complete blurb below.
“Megan Tull is an Entrepreneur Success Strategist and Transformational Leader. She is the forth-coming author of the book “Align with Your Passion and Live Your Purpose”. For over 12 years, Megan has been offering life-changing programs; teaching women entrepreneurs and business professionals how to create a highly profitable business doing what they love; all while living an authentic, joyful life based on balance and self care. Get your FREE Passion to Profits Business Success Guide at www.accesstoyoursuccess.com