This is the time of year for reflection and clarity. Reflecting on the past year, recognizing your accomplishments as well as, the areas that you would like to improve. Then, it’s time to get clear about what you really want to create in your business over the next year and create a plan to get there.
Here are my Eight Steps to Great -Setting Your Powerful Business Goals for 2016!
I recommend getting a notebook or journal and make this your official “Goal Journal”.
In your Goal Journal:
1. List the 5 things you’re most proud of right now. (This can be either business or personal achievements.)
2. Take a current inventory of where you stand right now in the following areas. Rank yourself on a scale from 1-10. (1=poor 10=excellent)
Strategy – Focus/Planning:
4. Write down your Vision Statement for your business. (Write as if you’ve already achieved it.)
5. Write down your Mission Statement (How you serve others – why you’re in business.)
6. List your top 5 business goals for 2016. (You can use the info from your business model/plan.)
Make sure you’re using the S.M.A.R.T. Formula (Goals should be specific, measurable, attainable, relevant and timely).
7. For each of your goals above, map out a timeline (specific date in which you want to reach your goal)and an action plan. (Include: specific action steps, who you’ll need to help you, and other resources you may require).
8. Start taking action!
I wish you much success on your journey. Please let the Silverlining Concepts team and I know if we can assist you in any way. You can reach us at:
If you would like to use this post please include the bio below:
Megan Tull is an Entrepreneur Success Strategist, Transformational Leader in Business and Life, an Author and an International Speaker. Megan is CEO and Founder of Silverlining Concepts, LLC, a business coaching and consulting firm that specializes in innovative and transformational training and workshops for entrepreneurs, CEO’s and small business owners.
She has a new book called The Passion Belief Method- Own Your Value and Earn Your Worth in Business available on Amazon and your favorite book stores. For more info about Megan and her services visit –www.megantull.com for more info on her book and to receive a free sample chapter visit- www.passionbeliefmethod.com